Very many PayPal users complain of the strictness PayPal applies to account usage which has led to several accounts been limited due to one reason or the other. But the truth is that PayPal must maintain its integrity and command the confidence of millions of clients it services if it must remain in business. So, they do not take illegality lightly and frown at any contravention of their terms and conditions. You would agree with me that they do this with the aid of their ‘attack dogs’—software and cookies. There are some very important tips to note while opening and using a PayPal account. We shall now examine these tips and how they affect you as a PayPal user.
The outlined 12 steps below would greatly help any individual or organization that wishes to sign up and use a PayPal account efficiently or prevent a PayPal account from being limited or blocked.
1. Read the terms and conditions of the country you wish to sign up with in order to avoid incidence of breach in TOS.
2. Never log into your PayPal account from a public internet facility. This can severely compromise your identity and your account.
3. Clear your browser cookies, history and cache at least twice before you log into your PayPal account if you suspect its IP has been compromised.
4. If you are using a VPN connection, then clear your browser history and cache thoroughly and connect the vpn before you enter the PayPal website and log into your account.
5. If you are using a VPN connection, make sure you verify that the VPN is actually connected and there is an IP change to the desired country (i.e. PayPal account country). Use more than one IP checker to verify your connection.
6. Avoid VPN services that are not secure as they can expose your real location and compromise your account.
7. Ensure that only genuine virtual credit card is used for verification as PayPal randomly and routinely conducts integrity checks on all accounts.
8. Never log into your account with two different IPs simultaneously (i.e. within intervals of less than 12hrs).
9. Make sure you write down the all account details (security questions, credit card details, address, bank account details etc) you entered while signing up a PayPal account and keep them safe. PayPal may demand those details from you before you can regain access to your account if they suspect a threat or a yellow flag is raised on your account.
10. Whenever PayPal declines a transaction you initiated just discontinue immediately and log out of your account. Do not retry a declined transaction more than twice.
11. If you reside in unsupported countries then you can use a withdrawal service. Some of them have every low and affordable transaction service charges. You can click here for such a service for your PayPal account.
12. You can verify and withdraw your PayPal funds easily using Payoneer
13. Digital currencies generally have the unique advantage of transaction simplicity! These currencies can be converted to the major world currencies of dollars. Pound Sterling and euro through financial institutions such as banks and stock broking firms. E-currency exchangers have further popularized them by making exchanges to local currencies very easy at a very affordable exchange transaction fees.
Citizens of developing countries like Nigeria, India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Indonesia can now participate in various online income earning opportunities such as paid to click jobs, Forex, survey taking and freelance writing websites that pay via these e-currencies and cash the money over in their respective countries. You can get a good list of e-currency exchangers from bestexchange.com
As PayPal remains one of the most secure payment platforms in the world, it is important that we adhere to the very important tips while opening a PayPal account and avoid the embarrassment of account limitation or outright ban.